Refund or connection

pmaina
Level 2
I paid $99 when I moved hse advised by your account team for connection to my new address. Told I had to be home waiting for technicians. On-site manager you did not want . Taken round in circles. Partner chose to use Optus within a day internet at home no need for us to be home waiting for technicians. Was advised to keep modem and in future $99 will be utilised as initial payment. I have returned spoke with customer service who created a new account only to be told again not refundable or cannot be utilised coz I have created a new account.
It’s only $99 I get it you couldn’t return to my account but why my about utilising in in your own payments. I get emails asking I pay another initial payment. I have been taken round in circles since May 2019. I have always paid my bills on time. Is $99 worth treating your customers this way? I am wrong asking for service for money that has already been paid?
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @pmaina,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us. I would love to help and get to the bottom of this, to better understand the situation of the service and refund. Send me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

I paid $99 when I moved hse advised by your account team for connection to my new address. Told I had to be home waiting for technicians. On-site manager you did not want . Taken round in circles. Partner chose to use Optus within a day internet at home no need for us to be home waiting for technicians. Was advised to keep modem and in future $99 will be utilised as initial payment. I have returned spoke with customer service who created a new account only to be told again not refundable or cannot be utilised coz I have created a new account.
It’s only $99 I get it you couldn’t return to my account but why my about utilising in in your own payments. I get emails asking I pay another initial payment. I have been taken round in circles since May 2019. I have always paid my bills on time. Is $99 worth treating your customers this way? I am wrong asking for service for money that has already been paid?