Refund

gilpatr
Level 2
I cancelled my mobile prior to the next months account billing, however I was still sent a bill for the following month. I then checked my bank statement and realised TPG had already direct debited me for this a week before too.
I called TPG who said they would waive the bill, to which a new invoice was issued cancelling the previous and a $0 total due. Regardless of this invoice, I was never refunded the $36. I have been chasing this up with TPG for the past month, via emails and numerous phone calls and provided all the documentation including bank screenshots, bank statement and confirmation from my bank of the debit transactions. Despite this, I have received no refund or resolution. Whenever I call TPG, they tell me it has been ‘escalated’ or they are investigating but then radio silence until I call them again. I just want my refund. It shouldn’t take this long and the lack of communication is just rude. If no action is taken in the next few days, I will contact ACCC. Please contact me asap.
2 REPLIES 2
adib_rahmang
Community Manager

We’ll check out what’s going with the refund, @gilpatr.

Send me a PM when you get a sec.

How do I private message (PM) in the community - TPG Community

gilpatr
Level 2
PM sent