TPG Community

Get online support

Regular slow speeds

mrpotato
Level 2

hi,

for a few weeks now ive been having substandard speeds.  Did a test before and had 0.45 mbs down and the test wouldnt even give me a reading on upload... i cant even load a webpage with these speeds.  sometimes a router reset can give me a little jump but something is terribly wrong and has been consistantly for weeks on end.

3 REPLIES 3
Mc_Gerald

Hi @mrpotato,

Welcome to TPG community!

We'd like to take this opportunity to help you and have this investigated. I went ahead and searched for your account on my system using your community name, but I am unable to make a match. Are you able to send us your TPG account details via private message so we can run some test on your service and identify the possible cause of the issue and fix it?

Thanks!
Mc

Mc_Gerald

Hi @mrpotato,

Hope you're doing well. Just doing a follow-up regarding the concerns raised last week. Your issue is now being handled by our Engineering team. Please allow them some time to investigate your matter, they will be in touch with you via phone call or SMS for the updates.

Thanks!
Mc

Mc_Gerald

Hi @mrpotato,

We've heard back from the Engineer handling your case and I was advised that your case has been escalated to Telstra due the possible fault found on the network and a Telstra communications technician has been scheduled to attend to the service difficulty anytime between now and 18/Mar/2018. Your attendance is not required.

Our Engineering team is continuously monitoring the progress of this case and they will provide you with updates via phone call or SMS where possible.

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help you on this matter. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

Mc