TPG Community

Get online support

Reported error (0x800CCC78): Cannot Send Email Rejected by the Server/Banned from using SMTP

pdsjhume
Level 2

For some reason I cannot send emails through Outlook 365 due to being banned.  I have followed the online suggestions and have changed password multiple times.  This is the second time this has happened and after the first time, I've accessed the TPG Post Office on a regular basis to keep it clear and tidy.  I even have mailWasher Pro installed which has prevented unwanted emails getting into my Inbox, however this issue has become a problem again. I've had no virus or system issues in any way so it's not a problem from my end.

This has become quite rediculous and should never happen let alone twice; what else more can I do to prevent this from happening?

Last time the Technical Team fixed it in minutes, so could you please unblock my account and provide send access?

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @pdsjhume,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us. I sad to know that you encounter the same issue on your TPG email, here is an article that you may find helpful.

Cannot Send Email Rejected by the Server/Banned from using SMTP.

Drop me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file and the affected e-mail address) we will raise this to our Postmaster.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

For some reason I cannot send emails through Outlook 365 due to being banned.  I have followed the online suggestions and have changed password multiple times.  This is the second time this has happened and after the first time, I've accessed the TPG Post Office on a regular basis to keep it clear and tidy.  I even have mailWasher Pro installed which has prevented unwanted emails getting into my Inbox, however this issue has become a problem again. I've had no virus or system issues in any way so it's not a problem from my end.

This has become quite rediculous and should never happen let alone twice; what else more can I do to prevent this from happening?

Last time the Technical Team fixed it in minutes, so could you please unblock my account and provide send access?