TPG Community

Get online support

Retrieve emails recently deleted from TPG server

SOLVED Go to solution
ropitz
Level 2

I lost my iPad which was downloading my TPG emails.  I was finally able to access the TPG post office online with a friend's assistance (I'm 80 years old) but we were surprised to discover there was only 45 days worth of email there.  There is one important email with a document attached that would have been sent to me around 15-16 Dec 2021.  I was only able to download back to 22 Dec 2021.
Is there any way to get this back please? Thank you. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ropitz
Level 2

Got a reply back from postmaster; they can't do anything.  I managed to get the document re-sent. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
david64
Level 15

Hi @ropitz . Any chance your iPad does backups to somewhere, maybe the cloud? Can you contact the original sender, or anyone else who may have received it?

You can send an email to postmaster@tpg.com.au giving the details to see if anything can be done.

ropitz
Level 2

Not able to access the iPad backup, and the email I'm looking for is related to that issue.  Long story.  My friend is a tech support professional and has tried many avenues.  Getting the email re-sent is the next thing to try but that's not straightforward either.  Thanks for the tip to send to postmaster - I'll try that. 

ropitz
Level 2

Got a reply back from postmaster; they can't do anything.  I managed to get the document re-sent.