TPG Community

Get online support

SPAM to domain @tpg.com.au

litoc
Level 2

To TPG support

Recently have been receiving loads of SPAM email using the domain @TPG.com.au

Can't set a spam filter and delete for those emails as legitimate emails will be affected as well

I told TPG that my email account has been hacked and all they told me is setup spam filerting and all that

I reckon to stop it once and for all is not use my main linked mail account alias and use the slave link mail account instead

But would really like the main account blown away for good but TPG refused, it will be hard to implement

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @litoc ,

Thanks for raising this to us. We'd love to help and get to the bottom of this, to better understand the situation please send us your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include the affected e-mail address and the screen shot of your email filter status.

You may also raise this directly to our postmaster by sending an email to postmaster@tpg.com.au

For reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@litoc wrote:

To TPG support

Recently have been receiving loads of SPAM email using the domain @TPG.com.au

Can't set a spam filter and delete for those emails as legitimate emails will be affected as well

I told TPG that my email account has been hacked and all they told me is setup spam filerting and all that

I reckon to stop it once and for all is not use my main linked mail account alias and use the slave link mail account instead

But would really like the main account blown away for good but TPG refused, it will be hard to implement