TPG Community

Get online support

Scheduled Maintenance, during work hours!

Spastro
Level 3
What's with scheduling maintenance between 7am to 4pm during standard work hours?
Why can't this sort of work be done after hours?

My entire link is down since I got up, no prior warning via email?
If it's going to be scheduled and for a period this long you would expect some form of notification.
3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @Spastro ,

I ran an initial test to the service it shows it has been connected for 2h 20m. Let us know if you're still having issues with the connection so we can proceed with further investigation.

Regards,

@Spastro wrote:
What's with scheduling maintenance between 7am to 4pm during standard work hours?
Why can't this sort of work be done after hours?

My entire link is down since I got up, no prior warning via email?
If it's going to be scheduled and for a period this long you would expect some form of notification.

Spastro
Level 3
Was back up as of 8.30

From my understanding even though TPG mentioned scheduled outage from 6 am to 4pm the bigger issue was NBN?
Riezl

Hi @Spastro, I cannot see any other details than the service disruption was due to carrier planned maintenance. 

Please be advised that while we will endeavour to make NBN Access services available to customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, NBN Access services are not fault free and we cannot guarantee uninterrupted service, or the speed, performance or quality of the service.

There are many factors outside of our control that may affect NBN services, such as the performance of third party suppliers and equipment, force majeure events and your hardware and software configuration.

We reserve the right to perform maintenance work from time to time, which may temporarily interrupt your access to the service. Where possible, we will perform this work during non-peak times.

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you.