TPG Community

Get online support

Service not restored within mentioned timeframe

lucaV
Level 2

Good morning,

Friday between 12 and 2pm our Internet service stopped.

I called customer service at 2pm, the level 1 was not able to solve the issue which was therefore escalated.

They mentioned I would hear back within the day, which I asked to clarify and found out it meant 24 hours.

it has been 2 times that timeframe and the service is still interrupted.

I have now called customer service again, apparently I have been forwarded to the escalation Team which told me nothing was done and I would receive an update in another 24 to 48 business hours.

Now, besied the joke to be told 24 hours and then finding out it could take up to 4 times that (without considering i might be told it needs another 48 hours again), besides the fact that noone cared about giving update on the ticket taking longer than expected and I had to call myself, the internet service is needed for work and study reason.

I would like to understand how I can efficiently track the status of my ticket, how to obtain a refund for the service interruption, how to obtain compensation for my inability to work.

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @lucaV 

Welcome to the Community!

We'd like to look into your account for better understanding of the situation.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

How do I private message (PM) in the community?

BasilDV