Shaping

Will

Hi @Mctavish32

Our records show that your modem has already reconnected to our server. Since your account is currently throttled during the Peak period, the connection speed will only be at a maximum of 128Kbps between 8:30AM - 2:30AM.

Should you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to leave a comment.

Mctavish32
Level 2
Yes, and it only took a week.
I upgraded as promised.
Will

Thanks for dropping by to confirm the status of your connection, @Mctavish32.

My apologies for the inconvenience brought by the unusual wait time to get the issue resolved. With your service now on Unlimited plan, there shouldn't be any issues like this going forward. Don't hesitate to leave a comment or create a new thread should you need our assistance further.

Mctavish32
Level 2
Hi,
The problem has bern resolved.
I keep getting missed calls, someone wants to talk to me still about it . I called after testing for a couple of days and asked that the ticket be closed. I was told this would be done.
Frankly I dont have time to wait on hold. Can we log it as done.
BasilDV

This is noted @Mctavish32.

I'll advise our team to close the ticket as you've confirmed that the case has been resolved.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Cheers!

BasilDV

sjbcotton
Level 2

i have unlimited and there is still shaping issue there. despite 2 voicecalls monday. promise of call back and 7 email chats that have been cut off. do TPG have a solution to this or is simply i have to wait another 20 days? (I am happy to pay more but it appears none of your plans cater for this)