TPG Community

Get online support

Slave email deactivated

gamer1973
Level 2

Hi Guys

Im having trouble with a slave email account i set up for my wife, she had been unable to use it since friday so i thought deactivating it & then reactivating it might help, but once i deactivated it it disappeared & now i cant get it to show up in slave emails ... i had this happen before & tech help talked me through it but ive rung tpg twice with no luck, so anyone have ideas to get it back as my wife needs it for her work ....

Cheers

7 REPLIES 7
Angeli

Hi @gamer1973

Welcome to TPG Community! 

We're sorry to hear that you are having an issue with the slave email account that you have recently created. Kindly private message to us the slave email username that you're trying to access, so we can check your account further. 

Here's how: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Best regards, 

Angeli

packn365
Level 2

I deactivated a slave account accidentally too. Could you please have a look mine as well? I can't send PM to you.

BasilDV

Hi @packn365

Thanks for raising this with us.

We'd like to check if we can still recover it.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number along with your Slave account address.

BasilDV

jasnar
Level 2

Hi guys,

My family's slave email accounts also got deactivated and are no longer showing under "Manage your Email Accounts" when I login with my main account. I don't know why. We need them for work/school and they are linked to my kids gaming services which they cannot access any more. Could you please help us bring them back if possible? Thank you very much for you time.

Best regards,

Jasnar

Angeli

Hi @jasnar

Detaching a slave email to your main account will permanently delete the account. This action cannot be reversed and so the account cannot be used in the future again. You will have to create new slave email/s. 

Regards, 

Angeli

jasnar
Level 2

Hi, thanks for you quick replay but we never detached any of our slave accounts. And when tried creating a new email account using the same slave name as before it just says that the name is already taken? Yes it is (by me) and please may I have it back? Could you please help us fix this? Thanks.

Best regards,

Jasnar

Angeli

Hi jasnar, 

You will have to nominate a new username for the slave email that you are creating as the old one can no longer be used. 

Regards, 

Angeli