Slow internet

SigridJeske
Level 2

Hello 

my name is Sigrid Jeske

I already emailed the  technical support team yesterday afternoon, and this morning doing a internet speed test i can see they have improved my internet speeds by quite a bit from what is was but its still not what i had for speeds.

Question is. 

How does my internet go from 70 download one day to only 3 downloads the next?

Its a big difference and would like to have for once constant internet speed and not this problem every 3-4 weeks  

5 REPLIES 5
Riezl

Hi @SigridJeske,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located the account using your community details and we were able to check the status of your connection.

We are suspecting a possible line fault causing the speed fluctuation. Aside from this, our system also recorded multiple connection drop outs and we'd like to deal with the connection stability issue first.

We have escalated this to our Engineering Team and a case engineer will be in touch via email or a phone call before 3pm QLD time today to discuss the progression of the case.

Should you have a preferred contact number and time, please send it via private message.

Here's a guide on how you can send us a private message: How do I private message (PM) in the community - TPG Community

Thank you.

SigridJeske
Level 2

Thanks for the quick reply and iam glad to hear you are working on it

But today the internet has been dropping out (more then usualy )

like every hour its just hard to get stuff done if there is a constent break in the connection 

hope this gets fixed soon and for once get constant internet again 

from  

Sigrid 

Erika

Hi @SigridJeske,

Currently, this case has been raised to NBN as our engineers identified that the issue is with the core network controlled by the NBN co. 

We will continue to push for a resolution with them and you will be updated as soon as we have an update. 

Regards, 

SigridJeske
Level 2

Hello 

I just spent an hour on the phone with you guys to fix the speed

we had 75 for a full week now This speed as in the picture 

is a joke 

please fix 

From 

Sigrid Jeske

Rica_R

Hi @SigridJeske,

Thanks for alerting us to the speed issues you have received. This Case has been re-escalated with our Engineers for further line evaluation. Further updates will be provided as more information becomes available.