Slow internet

BasilDV

Hi @giuseppe1981,

We regret to hear that you've decided to cease your account.

We will chase this with our Engineering team and have someone to contact you within the day to discuss the process further.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Shane

Hi @giuseppe1981

One of our Engineers tried to call you earlier today, unfortunately no avail. Let us know your best contact number and preferred time and we'll have them call you again.

Cheers!

giuseppe1981
Level 2

Hi @Shane,

Please call me back today at 7pm. I want to cancel my TPG service ASAP.

Shane

Hi @giuseppe1981,

We are sad to know that you're considering cancelling your service. We'll pass this to one of our Engineers and arrange a call later tonight ( Between 7-8PM AEDST ).

Regards,

giuseppe1981
Level 2

Hi @Shane,

The engineer called me yesterday but he didn't consider my request to cancel the service, he just talked about a billing adjustment for the long outage I'm experiencing (which is good by the way).

I've been told to write an email to xxxxx@tpg.com.au, which I did but no response so far.

It's unbelievable that I can subscribe anything with you over the phone in 5 minutes but when it comes to cancel I have to write an email and wait who knows how long.

Thank you

Shane

Hi @giuseppe1981,

We are sad to know that you come up with the decision of cancelling your account. Whilst we would love to fix the connection dropouts on your service. We have identified that the issue is with the network controlled by the Telstra.

This unfortunately means only Telstra technicians have the authority to fix this fault. We have this escalated with them however we are still waiting for their Estimate Time.

giuseppe1981
Level 2

Hi @Shane,

I came up cancelling the service because I work from home and in my area even when your ADSL works well, the maximum speed linked is around 7mb/s.

This is not enough, so I've investigated and the only way to have better speed in my area is to have a cable connetion which is not provided by TPG.

Unfortunately I had to switch to an ISP that provides cable connection.

Cheers