TPG Community

Get online support

Some emails not getting through

sff
Level 3
Level 3

Some emails are not arriving in my inbox either locally in my pop3 outlook account or in my webmail.

I really have no idea how many are going astray because I can only know if I'm expecting them, but the ones I KNOW never arrive are the ones where companies are sending a code/confirmation via email so I'm literally waiting for them to arrive. Recently these kinds of emails from safe sources like anz and microsoft just never arrived (I have no idea if those emails have some other domain name on them, fwiw my anz statements arrive just fine).

My junk mail filter is off, it's not in my spam in webmail.

Is there something you can check for me on this?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @sff 

Welcome to the Community!

As you've advised that other emails have been received perfectly and your mail filter is off, which means that you should receive any emails that was sent to your email address.

Did you contact the sender if they received an error message when sending emails to your account? Did you turn off all of your mail filtering to see if it was blocking it?

BasilDV

sff
Level 3
Level 3

Thanks for the reply.

The ones I know about (ANZ and Microsoft) are automated responders from huge corporations: There is literally no-one to ask about this. BTW the microsoft one DID come through hours after I'd given up if that's any help.

I assume you can't see any problem on my end that might be causing this?

Thanks.

BasilDV

Hi @sff 

You are right.

We are not able to detect any issues within our Mail server and your account.

BasilDV