TPG Community

Get online support

Spam with doctored "To" email addresses

SOLVED Go to solution
Brado
Level 3
Hi Will,
Could you please explain how to "tag it as spam". I have suffered with constant spam for years now, even withy spam filter set to HIGH, and having created hundreds of custom filters which appear not to work at all.

Maybe flagging them as spam on you server can help but I have never been able to find this feature?
Brad
Will

Hi @Brado

We have already responded to your other post about this same concern. You will find our response here: Spam/Junk filtering

Regards,

Will

baseaman38
Level 3

Hi, You need to login to the TPG Post Office and, at the top of each message you will find a box, about the middle icon, which is named Spam when you put your mouse pointer over it.

This will flag to the experts, so I am told, that this sender needs to be looked at.

Hope that helps.

herbie3
Level 2

Yes, I get 10 to 15 SPAM email daily from addresses that TPG must surely know to be bulk spammers.  One look at the subject line should allert TPG to it as spam. How can I change my TPG email address on my account?  Download time is a pain in the butt with all SPAM.  The you have to delete it all.  FRUSTRATED.

Shane

Hi @herbie3,

Welcome to the community!

You can tag them as a spam email manually you to avoid this make sure you do not register your e-mail address to any websites.

On the other hand, you can create a Slave email. it is a separate account that has it's own inbox. Aside from your main TPG account, more email accounts can be created. Here's how to create a slave account:

1. Go to https://cyberstore.tpg.com.au/your_account/
2. Log on using the main account and the appropriate password.
3. Look for Email Management. Click Manage Your Email Accounts.
4. Click Add Slave User.
5. Enter your desired username and password. Click Create Account.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!