TPG Community

Get online support

Specific emails being sent to me rejected with 'unauthorized mail is prohibited'

RM1
Level 2
Level 2

Hi

When my child's daycare sends me an email with a PDF attachment of our statement of account, it is rejected with the following error message:

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

**********@tpg.com.au
   Error Type: SMTP
   Remote server (27.32.32.10) issued an error.
   hMailServer sent: DATA
   Remote server replied: 550 #5.7.1 SPF unauthorized mail is prohibited.

I have been receiving the emails/statements correctly for two years, but since about December last year I haven't been receiving them.  I receive all other emails from their email address, it just seems it is the statement emails that aren't coming through.

Is there anything that I can do to fix this, or is this an issue at their end?

Thanks for your help!

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @RM1 ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, we'd love to help and escalate this to our postmaster. To better understand the situation please shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include the e-mail address affecetd with the issue.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@RM1 wrote:

Hi

When my child's daycare sends me an email with a PDF attachment of our statement of account, it is rejected with the following error message:

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

**********@tpg.com.au
   Error Type: SMTP
   Remote server (27.32.32.10) issued an error.
   hMailServer sent: DATA
   Remote server replied: 550 #5.7.1 SPF unauthorized mail is prohibited.

I have been receiving the emails/statements correctly for two years, but since about December last year I haven't been receiving them.  I receive all other emails from their email address, it just seems it is the statement emails that aren't coming through.

Is there anything that I can do to fix this, or is this an issue at their end?

Thanks for your help!