TPG Community

Get online support

Sync/speed/packet loss

SOLVED Go to solution
Erika

Hi @treffo

This case is still being handled by our Engineering team and I can see that one of them has been in touch with you earlier today. 

I've notified our Engineering team regarding your experience with the new modem and asked for further assistance. 

They'll be in touch with you today between 2pm - 3pm WA. 

treffo
Level 4

Hello  and good morning, I am in meetings for the majority of the day, I can't talk on phone during most of them, I received a message earlier that a tech is required and the earliest appointment is Saturday morning. I was just wanting to ask if this is a TPG tech or an NBN tech, is it 100% required (have had two techs visit already) and if there is another appointment time later in the day on Saturday 2/6/18 (ie, 10-2 or later).

thanks again all, Jason

Erika

Hi @treffo,

I've went ahead and checked your account and can see that an NBN technician is required to check this case further. Their technicians advise of a possible need for entry to the premises to check your connection. This means we require you or a person over 18 years of age to be home for the appointment. We are under time constraints put in place by the NBN co. and the date provided is the earliest date we can provide. 

I've now coordinated this with our Engineering team and has requested to check if the afternoon appointment on Saturday is available. 

We'll provide you update as soon as it becomes available.

Regards, 

treffo
Level 4

Hi Erika, I have just checked with my wife, we only have the one game on the Saturday morning, meaning I can be home for the tech. I have responded to the SMS with Yes as well. Thank you for the quick response Smiley Happy

Erika

Understood @treffo. We'll stick with the Saturday, 02 June 2018, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM then! Smiley Happy

Please let us know should you need further assistance. 

treffo
Level 4

Hi guys, hoping NBNco gives you are me an update, in the mean time, I spoke to someone last week and I mentioned how do I get the old modem sent back, she said she will send me an "e-con note" to return it. I have not received any notification further, I am hoping you might be able to follow it up, thank you.

regards

me

Riezl

Hi @treffo, we will make a follow up with our Engineering Team and will have the case engineer contact you to discuss the latest update.

treffo
Level 4
Hi again, things have been OK for a while. Today however there has been multiple disconnections and speed variations when it's connected. Is there a local issue or the nbn Co issue from before resurfaced?
Riezl

Hi @treffo, there's no reported network issues at the moment.

Although our system recorded connection drop outs, the speed appears to be okay and we are not detecting any fault on the line or network. Are you using the TPG Modem?

Shane

Hi @treffo,

I'd like to confirm if you still experience the same issue. I ran initial tests on your service and it is currently connected for 1h 14m.

Let me know how it will go.

Regards,