TLS 1.0 and 1.1

david64
Level 15

I opened Windows Live Mail overnight to check some old emails and it downloaded several hundred emails built up in the last 4 weeks. It would only do this if TLS 1.0 had been reactivated in mail.tpg.com.au.

What's the story?

Included in the batch was an email from a regular sender who had been unable to send this email and had sent me a letter to notify me of this. Their email server tries several times before giving up and producing this letter. This email must have been received by TPG but the proper response was not returned to the sender.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @david64 

Let me coordinate this with our postmaster, or you can send them an email at postmaster@tpg.com. au

Regards,

I opened Windows Live Mail overnight to check some old emails and it downloaded several hundred emails built up in the last 4 weeks. It would only do this if TLS 1.0 had been reactivated in mail.tpg.com.au.

What's the story?

Included in the batch was an email from a regular sender who had been unable to send this email and had sent me a letter to notify me of this. Their email server tries several times before giving up and producing this letter. This email must have been received by TPG but the proper response was not returned to the sender.