TPG 5G Broadband

Luke10
Level 2

I live in Camberwell VIC 3124. I have been using TPG 5G Home Broadband (in a trial period). Its internet speed is lower than my current TPG NBN.  According to the figures by the 5G modem the signal strength is -117 dBm (as in the picture), which is so poorly, isn't it? although all 4 bar LEDs are green.

Where is the nearest TPG / Vodafone 5G tower in Camberwell? so I will be able to locate my 5G modem to an optimal position to get better signals.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi, 

The attachment image seems to be corrupted, what speed are you getting with the service? Shoot us a Private Message with your ccount details (Customer ID/Username) together with the address on file also include your best contact number and prefererd time.

We'll have our Technical Team to contact you for further test and investigation.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@Luke10 wrote:

I live in Camberwell VIC 3124. I have been using TPG 5G Home Broadband (in a trial period). Its internet speed is lower than my current TPG NBN.  According to the figures by the 5G modem the signal strength is -117 dBm (as in the picture), which is so poorly, isn't it? although all 4 bar LEDs are green.

Where is the nearest TPG / Vodafone 5G tower in Camberwell? so I will be able to locate my 5G modem to an optimal position to get better signals.