TPG Community

Get online support

TPG Home Wireless Broadband delivery address is not installation address

malcolmsilis
Level 2

I have subscribed to TPG Home Wireless. At the online registration stage to sign up for TPG Home Wirless I entered the delivery address as my home address and the installation address at another suburb as this is for my aged father in a nursing home at the other suburb. TPG Home wireless is available at my father's nursing home.
Now I find that TPG have made an error TPG have sent the wireless modem to my home address but have also specified the installation address as my home address instead of the specified (at registration) address of the other suburb where my father resides in the nursing home.
Now my question is will the TPG Home Wireless work at my father's nursing home?

1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @malcolmsilis,

The TPG Home Wireless Broadband will only work on the provisioned address indicated in the system.

We'd like to better understand what happened in this instance and get the service up and running to the correct address. Any chance you can provide the Customer ID or account number via private message so we can locate the account? 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

I have subscribed to TPG Home Wireless. At the online registration stage to sign up for TPG Home Wirless I entered the delivery address as my home address and the installation address at another suburb as this is for my aged father in a nursing home at the other suburb. TPG Home wireless is available at my father's nursing home.
Now I find that TPG have made an error TPG have sent the wireless modem to my home address but have also specified the installation address as my home address instead of the specified (at registration) address of the other suburb where my father resides in the nursing home.
Now my question is will the TPG Home Wireless work at my father's nursing home