TPG Community

Get online support

TPG - Misleading to keep account with them.

Nishant
Level 2
To Whom It May Concern, My Internet is not working, In todays world Internet has become inevitable part of our life, Our lives are more connected than ever before. For vast majority of online Australian’s, Internet plays a crucial role in daily routines and is the part of rhythm of our everyday lives We are getting non-browsable speed, speed is so slow that even Gmail refuse to open standard version. Despite complaining for past 10 days, there is still no resolute. Meanwhile I am sure I have been charged for this period and all the inconvenience caused by TPG. At this period when I have been charged for your services, I am not able to use Internet and also spending huge money on mobile data. I want your company to fix it OR refund my money back. Due to your company negligence our daily work, social and personal life is suffering. Your people know that the connection point (Dis lamp) is more than 4000 Meter away from connection and will not be serviceable or there will always be issues with speed, drop-outs, browsing and streaming. Still no one from your organization red flagged it and wasted our time giving hope that this will be fixed soon. You have charged us in advance for this and I want full refund including moving house charges. Either provide service or refund now, It’s your call. I'm running out of patients and starting to get really pissed off. Make contact with me today. Regards Nishant
5 REPLIES 5
Erika

Hi @Nishant,

Welcome to TPG Community!

I understand that you haven't had the best experience Nishant, but I hope we can have the chance to turn it in to positive.

I've used your community details to search for your account and was able to find a match.

I can understand that this case is being handled by our Engineering team. They've been trying to get in touch with you in the contact details that we have on file to provide you updates however, it seems that they were unsuccessful.

Can you please PM us your best contact time and number so that I can arrange this for you?

Erika

Hi @Nishant

Thanks for providing your alternative contact details via Email. 

I've now rearranged for a call today between 11:00am - 12:00pm from one of our Engineers to discuss their next action in resolving this case for you. 

Please let us know should you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Nishant
Level 2

Hi @Nishant

Thanks for providing your alternative contact details via Email. 

I've now rearranged for a call today between 11:00am - 12:00pm from one of our Engineers to discuss their next action in resolving this case for you. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Hi Erika

Thank you for your help.

Looking forward to hear from your team.

I have taken 1 hr break between 11am to 12pm to take call from TPG.

Please make sure that someone call me to end this ongoing issue today.

Please make your company representative aware that I would like to have internet speed or refund of my money by e.o.d and will wait no longer.

Regards.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Hi Nishant, 

I've forwarded your concerns to our Engineering team for reference. 

Hi Erika 

Its 11.40 now, I have not received any call from your end.

I am waiting for this call and will return to my work after 20 min.

I will demand for full refund if you fail to provide me with the internet speed by end of today.

Please call me on 0478***.

Regards

Hi Nishant, 

Apologies for the trouble. 

Just made a follow up with our Engineering team. 

They'll be in contact within a few minutes. 

Thanks!

No problem

FYI , I hv 10 more minutes before I go back to work.

Nishant
Level 2

Hi Erika

Thank you for your time.

FYI, I have not recieved any call from your team.

Thanks once again for wasting my time.

Now I am going back to my work.

Will press for disconnection and full refund.

Regards

Nishant

Erika

Hi @Nishant,

I'm really sorry about the inconvenience this has caused. It's disappointing to know that you didn't receive the call back from our engineers on time as arranged. I’ll ensure that feedback is passed on regarding the callback that was promised to you.

I've seen on your account that our engineers has been in touch and has discuss their intentions of changing the cabling between the exchange to your premises to avoid any external interference to our network. 

However, I understand that you've decided to proceed with the cancellation of the account. 

One of our Engineers will be contacting you further regarding your request and provide you their assessment once available. 

Cheers,