TPG Community

Get online support

TPG NBN 50 to 100 Plan Change Completed no speed change?

maximus57
Level 2

TPG NBN 50 to 100 Plan Change Completed no speed change?  I have no idea why the speed does not change?

5 REPLIES 5
Shane

Hi @maximus57 ,

If the plan change has been completed and the speed is still the same with TPG NBN50, we suggest turning off the modem for 3-5 minutes. Once the connection is re-established, test the speed again and let us know the result.

Regards,

TPG NBN 50 to 100 Plan Change Completed no speed change?  I have no idea why the speed does not change?

maximus57
Level 2

yep i done 3 times. i guess we can wait til tomorrow and see.

Shane

Hi @maximus57 ,

Was there any improvement with connection speed of the service? If its still the same, shoot us a PM with your details to proceed with the initial investigation.

How to send a PM?

Regards,

yep i done 3 times. i guess we can wait til tomorrow and see.

maximus57
Level 2

ive gotten an email saying its not available where i live? I mean. months ago when i tried the option was not available. then it changed to say the plan was selectable. that was after me typing in the address. so kinda pissed. I have to sort something out as i would be over charged now if iam going back to the original plan

Ahra_G

Hi @maximus57 

We'd be happy to sort out and check this out for you. Let us have your TPG account details via PM so we can assist further. 

Thanks!

Ahra_G