TPG Community

Get online support

TPG NBN service cannot access .tk domain zone. Is it blocked???

kslyusenko
Level 2

Hello there,

it is not possible to reach websites within .tk zone via TPG service since yesterday. Checked thru other internet providers (fixed line and mob.) it's all reachable and works alright.

Same issue has already happened in 2019.

It looks like a TPG routing node problem, can somebody escalate this to the tech team, as I couldn't get through TPG's support phone line!

Thanks.

K.

3 REPLIES 3
kslyusenko
Level 2

UPD. I can see it's been fixed now. The .tk domain zone is now reachable via TPG service. Thank you everyone for your help!

Shane

Hey @kslyusenko,

Welcome to the community!

Sad to learn that you're having issues accessing specific sites. We did an article that you may find helpful see the article below and let us know how it will go.

Troubleshooting Browsing Issues on Specific Webpages.

Regards,

Hello there,

it is not possible to reach websites within .tk zone via TPG service since yesterday. Checked thru other internet providers (fixed line and mob.) it's all reachable and works alright.

It looks like a TPG routing node problem, can somebody escalate this to the tech team, as I couldn't get through TPG's support phone line!

Thanks.

K.

Shane

Hey, @kslyusenko

Just checking should you require assistance if so, please update this thread.

Cheers!

Hello there,

Thanks.

K.

UPD. I can see it's been fixed now. The .tk domain zone is now reachable via TPG service. Thank you everyone for your help!