TPG Community

Get online support

TPG NBN worst then TPG ADSL2

Ashwin30
Level 2
TPG customer service called and pushed me to moved to TPG NBN. Now I feel that was a bad move. Its only been 10 days and for last 2 days every couple of minutes the nbn connection drops. Further the TPG customer service person did not tell me that my normal phone will not work. They have changed me to digital voice service without explaining how it works. I have been with TPG for last 9 years and this is the worst service.
Now I cannot even make a call to the TPG technical support from my home phone as the connection keeps dropping. I have left several messages online and by email, but I have not received any call back.

I plan to make a complain to ACCC about this. Anyone else is frustrated with TPG service?

And the service has been unacceptable level of care and skill.
2 REPLIES 2
BasilDV

Hi @Ashwin30,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We apologise for the inconvenience that this has caused you.

We were able to locate your account using your community details and found out that our E-mail support team was able to lodge the case to our Engineering team for further investigation.

I'll chase it up with them and have your assigned Engineer to contact you within the day using the contact number that we have on file.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Rica_R

Hi @Ashwin30

We've seen that our Engineers has been in touch and discussed the updates on your connection. A Technician Appointment is booked on Wednesday, 13 February 2019  to rectify the fault on your line. We're positive that the issue will be fix on that given time frame. Thank you.