TPG Community

Get online support

'TPG' Phishing scam email

adsllwn6
Level 2

I received the same email as well.

BasilDV

Hi @adsllwn6

Thanks for the information and we apologise for the inconvenience.

This case has been raised to our Security team and will deal with it internally.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

BasilDV

kangabogon
Level 2

Yesterday there was yet another scam email claiming to be from TPG:

"[ TPG ]: Resolution of Your Case - #Ref-548-032-598-001" with a a login button asking

us to update our details.  It claimed to be from "Update" <service-center@tpg.com.au>

BasilDV

Thank you for raising this with us and we apologise for the inconvenience, @kangabogon.

This has been raised to our Security team for further investigation and deal with it internally.

Any email that will request for your credit/debit card details is a phishing email. You may update your credit/debit card details via TPG My Account.

Stay safe.

BasilDV

zackii
Level 3

I received ANOTHER one today from a tpg address.

"This has been raised to our Security team for further investigation" which on present performance means "and nothing will be done ..."

FTS
Level 2
Level 2

Same here,

Hard to imagine TPG can't call Google and borrow some of their algorithms to get rid of these oxygen thieves.
Just search for similar TPG accounts and send them all a virus,... job done.
I don't think the big boys do anywhere near as much as they could to stop these 'walking excuses for birth control'.

FTS
Level 2
Level 2

TPG, Please don't give me the standard cut and paste reply.

Riezl

Hi @FTS, you may directly report this matter to our Postmaster by sending an email to postmaster@tpg.com.au  . Please include the email header of the phishing email you have received. 

Or you can send us a private message with your account details so we can raise it for you.

heich
Level 3

I understand getting the odd Phishing email I too have received my fair share of them but today I was bombarded with approx 12 Phishing email all puporting to be from TPG with anything from account cancellation, account on hold, disconnection,unusual account activity, invoice not paid etc etc etc, it goes on and on. It seems to be escalating and looks almost like flood mail.  If anyone has concirns then forward the Phishing email to  TPG Helpdesk <helpdesk@tpg.com.au> and make sure the headers are fully shown, if we all do this then maybe TPG will sit up and listen.

Cheers

zackii
Level 3

Received MORE, but this one yesterday is slightly different:-

(TPG Logos etc)

Error Resolution - Your service is about to be hold

Goes to vasantholsavamkerala.org