TPG Community

Get online support

TPG Post Office - Filtered Mail Notification is not working

Zoltan
Level 2

In reponse to a sizable jump in SPAM, a few weeks ago I have increased the level of Junk Maill Filtering in TPG Post Office for all incoming e-mails to Medium and directed Junk messages to my SPAM folder.

At the same time I have configured Filtered Mail Notification in the following way, so that I would be notified when Junk Mail is received.

Send me a summary of junk messages after:

24 Hours

Notify me when I have received:

4 Junk Messages

Delete junk messages after:

1 Month

My SPAM folder has accumulated 32 messages, but I have not received a single notification.

Could TPG please look into this functionality and advise, because it appears to be not working.

Thanks,

Z    

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Zoltan ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, I recommend to raise this directly to our postmaster send your account details together with the brief summary of the issue using our TPG post office.

Send an email to postmaster@tpg.com.au

Let me know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

@Zoltan wrote:

In reponse to a sizable jump in SPAM, a few weeks ago I have increased the level of Junk Maill Filtering in TPG Post Office for all incoming e-mails to Medium and directed Junk messages to my SPAM folder.

At the same time I have configured Filtered Mail Notification in the following way, so that I would be notified when Junk Mail is received.

Send me a summary of junk messages after:

24 Hours

Notify me when I have received:

4 Junk Messages

Delete junk messages after:

1 Month

My SPAM folder has accumulated 32 messages, but I have not received a single notification.

Could TPG please look into this functionality and advise, because it appears to be not working.

Thanks,

Z