TPG Community

Get online support

TPG are still charging me after a direct cancellation request. Taking forever to close my account. BEWARE!

estelle842000
Level 2

I went overseas on the 7th of this month and was very organised and before my flight out from Australia, I contacted TPG to cancel my home internet. They kept dragging the emails on and would not cancel me immedietly after sending them several emails to go ahead and cancel. Eventually, I received an email saying they received my home internet cancellation request and would inititate contact within 24 hours however I never heard back (no emails, calls on roaming, nothing) and it has been almost 2 weeks now. And guess what? Two days ago they charged my credit card (sneaky) and I am currently going through a chargeback with my bank to help recover the funds. I am not even in the country to use the internet they are still charging me. After this experience, I will never use this provider again. They have lost me as a customer for when I return to Australia. I have sent several emails, but no reply. I am also not able to log into my account to remove my credit card details. It has been incredibly frustrating to be silenced by TPG. Chargeback time!

1 REPLY 1
adib_rahmang
Community Manager

Hey @estelle842000,

We'll check out what's happened. Please send me a DM.

How do I private message (PM) in the community - TPG Community