TPG Community

Get online support

TPG broad band drop down many times per day , technicians in and out like a tourists to holy land

chabay
Level 2

Location of the incident: corner Fifth and Eighth Ave , Campsie NSW 2194, Australia.

This is happen for two months, for every two to three days, my internet connection drop down up and down frequently, and then I see technicians in many different colours  come to the road doing connecting and disconnectiing or other things. Some times I see more than 5 techicians come with the device.
Look like nothing work,it is wasting your time and money, because almost every two days, many technicians in and out and could not found out the root of the problems.
Please re-install the cables to root out the problem one and for all. 
you could not keep sending technicians and many customers keep having internet problems. 

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @chabay,

We're sad to know that you're having dropouts with the service. We'd love to help and get to the bottom of this to better understand the cause of dropouts on the service we'd like to get your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file.

In case you need a reference:

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards, 

Location of the incident: corner Fifth and Eighth Ave , Campsie NSW 2194, Australia.

This is happen for two months, for every two to three days, my internet connection drop down up and down frequently, and then I see technicians in many different colours  come to the road doing connecting and disconnectiing or other things. Some times I see more than 5 techicians come with the device.
Look like nothing work,it is wasting your time and money, because almost every two days, many technicians in and out and could not found out the root of the problems.
Please re-install the cables to root out the problem one and for all. 
you could not keep sending technicians and many customers keep having internet problems.