TPG Community

Get online support

TPG is blocking the DNS of my website

Level 2
TPG seems to be blocking me from viewing my personal website. I get the following error after attemting to visit it:

This site can't be reached
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

It happens on any device that's connected to WIFI.

I did the troubleshooting from your article and have confirmed that my device is fine and the 'downforeveryone' website has confirmed that the website is ok.

I can also visit it from 4g or another WIFI provider.

Can you advise on how to resolve the issue as I can't develop my site while it's blocked. You can check the URL at www.little-tribe.com

Thanks,

Jack
3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @6699921

Welcome to the Community!

Since you've already performed the basic troubleshooting on our article, then our Tech team will need to check on the issue further.

Please send me a PM with your preferred time and best number to be contacted along with your provisioned service address to confirm that we are looking at the correct account.

BasilDV

Leroyingl
Level 2

I now have this issue in Sydney and so does my colleague in Melbourne. Is this a TPG problem?

Riezl

Hi @Leroyingl , please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can take a look at your account. To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community