TPG Community

Get online support

TPG router askes to login iinet.net.au to use wifi

Ntl9630
Level 3

Hello everyone,

I have intalled ADSL2+ home bundle 2 days ago and yesterday my wireless router started asking me login website https:/toolbox3.iinet.net.au to use wifi.

I have no idea about iinet and their services. This is first time my home register internet.

Do anyone know how to fix it? I have tried contact TPG several times but kno one pickup phone or answer my email.

Thanks alot!

Luan Thanh Nguyen
6 REPLIES 6
Erika

Hi @Ntl9630

Welcome to the Community! 

We’d really like to have a better understanding of what’s happening with your service and see what can be done to get your connection up and running as it should be.

I want to help get to the bottom of this issue as your experience is very important to us. I've searched for your account using your Community details but was unable to find a match. 

Please PM us your username so we can investigate further.

For your reference, please see How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards, 

Ntl9630
Level 3

Hi @Erika,

Thanks for your response.
My acc id is ntlXXXXXX. My phone number is 0404XXXXXX in case you wanna more detail to check.
I have tried contact adsl helpdesk email on tpg website but the system said it's not exist. I have sent email to adsl logistic but no response and of course no one pick up the hot line when I call them (i guess this time is holiday).
It's greatly appreciated if you can help, because I need internet to work on my research at home.
Merry Xmas!

Luan Thanh Nguyen
Ahra_G

Hi Ntl9630

Thanks for passing on the information. I've managed to ran a quick test on our end however I have not detected any signal coming from the line nor the modem. 

Do you have another wall socket that you can test or try? Is the DSL light on your modem solid or flashing green? 

You may also try following the steps on this link: Setting Up Your TPG Internet Connection

If the above steps failed, kindly send us with your best call back time & number via private message so we can organise a call back to be made from our Technical Team. 

Furthermore, I have edited your recent post which contains your username and mobile number for your privacy and the security of your account. 

Thank you! 

Ahra_G

Got your PM and I have organised a call back to be made from our Technical Team, Ntl9630

Should you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Cheers! 

Ntl9630
Level 3
Hi @Ahra_G,
Thanks for your quick action.
I have received call and message about that.
Hope it works well soon.
Have a happy holiday!
Luan Thanh Nguyen
Ahra_G

You're very welcome, Ntl9630

Should you have further queries, please don'te hesitate to let us know. 

Enjoy the holidays! Smiley Happy