TPG Community

Get online support

TPG support breaking working service

SOLVED Go to solution
adsl5pug
Level 2

Today via online chat with TPG Tech support (Since no phones are now activated on tpg end) the consultant did the complete opposite of what was asked and applied a stability profile when I was requesting it be checked that non were activated.

Support added this profile culling the speeds of my stable connection, in doing so also cutting the chat conversation in the process. I've been trying to get this resolved for many hours but support is useless.

Literally just need the following but that seems to be too hard for tech support

1. Remove any existing stability profiles on nbn line

2. Ensure maximum speed profiles are applied

3. Report maximum internet speed (was trying to see if i could upgrade to nbn100)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
peter_k

Welcome to TPG Community,

Could you PM (Private message) me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so i can check the status here.

Regards

Peter

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
peter_k

Welcome to TPG Community,

Could you PM (Private message) me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so i can check the status here.

Regards

Peter

peter_k

Hi

As requested I have removed the stabilty profile for you and your Sync rate has increased to 45M/7.6M.

Due to the distance you are from the Node at 1250 meters, there will be no benefit in you going to the 100M/40M plan as you are not even maxing out the 50M/20M plan.

This distance is a physical limitation and cannot be overcome.

Regards,

Peter