TPG Community

Get online support

Technical support / internet down

Mchunky
Level 2
Hi all, just trying to get in contact with anyone for support for an NBN outage/issue for my site since yesterday.

Lodged fault ticket yesterday and also send msg. No response yet.
Ticket 12188924

Tried calling the support line as well but after being on hold for over 2 hours auto msg stated can't help at this time and hung up. Attached

I know I'm paying less at tpg compared to bigger telcos as the customer support is poorer/lacking compared to them but come on.

Just want to speak to someone and confirm what the issue might be and move on.
6 REPLIES 6
Angeli

Hi @Mchunky

Your case has been escalated to our Engineering Team for further investigation under the same ticket number as there seems to be a possible network issue. A case engineer will be in contact with you for pertinent updates and kindly keep the NTD and modem powered ON for remote testing. Let me know if you need anything else.

Regards, 

Angeli

Mchunky
Level 2
Thank you for the response.

Both NTD and modem connected and powered on. I'll sit tight till someone contacts me (hopefully sometime today?)

If there is an extended delay getting back online, will remuneration be automatically applied for the time off line or will I have to manually request it?

Thank you.
Angeli

Hi @Mchunky

The case engineer has tried to call you to no avail. Your case has been escalated to NBN co and you will receive an update via call/SMS once an update becomes available. The billing adjustment can be assessed once your service is restored. 

Regards, 

Angeli

Mchunky
Level 2
Hi Angel. No one called me. Checked my mob contact in my accounts and it's correct and have had my eyes glued to it waiting for a call.

Did they actually try to call?

Obviously they didn't try to call the 'landline' as that would not be working due to the fault? Mobile number would be the best (and correct in my account)

Did they give some form of what might the issue be and rough ETA for turnaround?

Thanks
Angeli

Hi @Mchunky

The case engineer tried to call you twice earlier to no avail. The issue is within the NBN network; hence, they have escalated your case to our delivery partner. The update should be available within 1-2 working days. Apologies for the inconvenience. 

Regards, 

Angeli

Mchunky
Level 2
Not sure which number they tried but my mobile log is as barren as our internet connection Smiley Happy

I've sent you a private msg with my mob just in case (same as on my account) for contact so there isn't any 'miscommunication' in the future

Thanks for the ETA thou will inform others