TPG Community

Get online support

Terrible customer service

craytona
Level 2

I have been trying to call TPG Customer support for the last week to get an update to on my NBN connection. So far I have tried calling many times where I am either instantly hung up on by the automated bot telling me to try live chat. Or once I was connected to a real person who said they cant help me and will transfer me to the right department before hanging up on me after leaving me on hold for 1 hour.

I tried the live chat support twice now and both times I have waited in the queue for about 80 minutes before a team memeber opens my chat then immediately closes it without sending any messages or trying to solve anything. This was yesterday, so after that I tried the phone again where I was on hold for 4 hours without anyone answering the phone before I just gave up and hung up. 

All I would like to know is what is happening with my NBN connection. I received an email last week asking for extra information and to send it to an email that did not exist and have since been unable to contact anyone. 

6 REPLIES 6
JayeshP9

Welcome to TPG Community,

You can private message to me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so i can check status here.

regards

JayeshP9

JayeshP9

Hi,

I have checked your request and found from nbn that Order planned completion date 09/04/2020.

see below link for set up as well and make sure nothing else connected to your other socket apart from nbn ncd.

https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Broadband-Internet/NBN-Fibre-to-the-Curb-FTTC-Setup-Guide/m-p/7856#M...

https://link.tpg.com.au/hgzDYj

regards

JayeshP9.

craytona
Level 2

Well it is past 5pm now and I still have not received my internet connection. How much longer will I have to be waiting for this. I have already been paying for a service that has not been delivered for 2 weeks now.

JayeshP9

Hi craytona,

I have checked with nbn and noted  that nbn technician is booked for Monday, 20 April 2020, 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM.

Regards

JayeshP9.

Level 2

I've also experienced a long waiting time period to use the internet and have the same problem with their customer service. 

Shane

Hi @3141,

We're sad to know that you also had an issue with the service. If you're still having problem with the connection we'd love to help and get to the bottom of this, please send me a brief summary together with your account details so we can proceed with urgent assessment.

For reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

I've also experienced a long waiting time period to use the internet and have the same problem with their customer service.