TPG Community

Get online support

Terrible customer service

waynemichel
Level 3
Have had intermittent NBN connections since last Friday morning. Lodged a fault through the app and got a text advising that they had tried to phone me. Unfortunately no phone calls were ever received. Marked fault in app as resolved after NOT having the courtesy to talk to me. Still have unresolved problem and lodged a new fault ticket through app as well as sending message through app. NO REPLY. Meanwhile I have no internet
5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @waynemichel 

Welcome to the Community and we apologise for the inconvenience.

We tries to search for your account using your community details to no avail.

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and see what we can do to resolve this as soon as possible.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

BasilDV

waynemichel
Level 3

Got a "hurry up and wait" phone call. 

Could barely understand the heavily accented English.

Apparently passed to NBNCo and will be contacted in the future.

Last time this happened, it was 6 weeks before the back and forth blame game finally resolved the issue.

Shane

Thanks for the additional details, @waynemichel. We're glad to know that the issue has been raised to NBN Co. We'd love to help and chase this with the team handling this case shoot us a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

Got a "hurry up and wait" phone call. 

Could barely understand the heavily accented English.

Apparently passed to NBNCo and will be contacted in the future.

Last time this happened, it was 6 weeks before the back and forth blame game finally resolved the issue.

waynemichel
Level 3
UPDATE: got a text at 7:19 this morning stating that the service was working the ticket was resolved and the NBN technician appointment was cancelled.
At 7:30 this morning the connection dropped out and has been intermittent all day
At approximately 4 this afternoon the system dropped out completely with exactly the same fault as previous so well done to the technician who thought he knew what he was doing.
Shane

Hi @waynemichel,

Thanks for sending me your details. I was able to locate the account and ran an initial test, the result shows a line fault causing the service not to work. This has been re-escalated to our Engineering Team, expect them to contact you within 24-48hrs via SMS or Phone call. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Regards,

UPDATE: got a text at 7:19 this morning stating that the service was working the ticket was resolved and the NBN technician appointment was cancelled.
At 7:30 this morning the connection dropped out and has been intermittent all day
At approximately 4 this afternoon the system dropped out completely with exactly the same fault as previous so well done to the technician who thought he knew what he was doing.