TPG Community

Get online support

Terrible tpg service. No NBN for 6 days. TPG dont answer phones and respond to emails via bot with standard replays

MattS1
Level 2

My TPG fibre to kerb stopped working on sunday night. Try to report problem and phone just rings no one at TPG will answer it. Sent multiple emails to helpdesk.

Help desk reply is to get a ticket and email tech support. However I can not get ticket because no one will answer phone. I gave them to 12.30 yesterday to respond which they did not. I have now lodged dispute with Telecommunications indusrty ombudsmen. TIO have emailed me  case number. Not sure how long this will take. Hopefully  they will charge TPG lots of money for handling this dispute. I think TIO charge initaly $280 to tpg which will go up if dispute esculates.

I am starting to wonder if tpg is in finacial trouble and haven't paid telstra for using there network. It may be telstra that is turning it off? This is why they have so many phone calls that dont get answered. TPG cannot fix this.

TPG use to be a good company which I have been with for 14 years.  I cannot understand why it has gotten to this.

With poor service like this I would not Reccomend tpg to anyone.

Regards Matt

2 REPLIES 2
MattS1
Level 2

I had mentioned to TPG that I had started to test my internet. Check voltage between both telephone wires at house. 0.00Volts. I then check resistance of wires back to nbn network from junction box at side of house. It was open circuited. I did also mention that I would open up the telephone pit out the fornt of the house, which I did this afternoon. What I found was more lies by tpg. There was no fiber to the kerb. It was the same copper wires from my house that go up the street. Another Lie From TPG that I will be taking up with the Telecomunication ombudsman next week. Hopefully I can make tpg pay to fix my whole neighbourhood with real fiber cables to the kerb. I really want TPG to Pay now.

BasilDV

Hi @MattS1 

We want to have a better understanding of the situation and sort things out for you.

Please send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV