TPG Community

Get online support

The Internet has been really slow.

niluh
Level 2

Hi

Our internet for the past 4 weeks has been intermittently on and off and spikes really high. At times my son who plays LOL has seen a ping of 1000 and then everything just drops and no internet. NBN is moving onto our street two blocks away and we have had this problem since they started digging. Can you help? 

5 REPLIES 5
Shane

Hi @niluh,

Welcome the community!

I would love to help and see what causes latency issue and dropouts on your connection.

I'd like to know if your son's desktop/laptop connects via Wi-Fi whenever he plays League of Legends.

I tried to use your community details to pull up the account unfortunately no match.

Kindly PM me your account details (Username/Customer ID or Contact number associated with the account). I'll have this checked.

Regards,

Shane

Hi @niluh,

I responded to your Private Message. Please check I will wait for your response.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @niluh,

Thanks for sending me your details. I will run initial tests on your connection and get back to you as soon as I got an update.

Regards

Shane

Hi @niluh,

Initial tests result shows your service is stable and connected for 2d 18h 13m and getting a passing speed on the line.

I'd like to know on which device(s) you experience intermittent and slow connection.

Regards,

Shane

Hi @niluh,

Thanks for sending me a message.

I'd like to know if you can run a speed test using desktop/laptop after 6PM when you experience connection speed drops and post the test result on this thread for reference.

We'll wait for your response.

Regards,