Ticket #10600264

nayohme
Level 2
I’ve emailed and texted for an update on our outage going on three days now, but cannot get an update.

I spoke with someone yesterday morning but haven’t heard anything since. I would appreciate an update ASAP.

We seem to get drop outs every 4-6 weeks and this is getting a bit tiresome. We will be seeking a reduction in our bill for the downtime.

Please advise how I can get an update and the issue resolved.
6 REPLIES 6
David_M

Hi @nayohme 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

David_M

Hi @nayohme 

This ticket number is in regards to a cancellation request and not a fault.

What is the issue you would like resovled? Do you want us to press on with a cancellation request, or look into an ADSL2+ fault for your address in 2065?

Thanks,

nayohme
Level 2
Thanks for the reply, I had the wrong digit at the end, ticket number is #10600263, for postcode 2264
David_M

Hi @nayohme 

I can see your modem is sync on our NBn portals, but not authenticated.

You may need to manually enter your TPG username and password into the modem.

Please find an attached link for a guide to help you configure your modem.

https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Modems-and-Devices/How-to-set-up-your-TP-Link-VR1600v-modem/m-p/709#...

You should confirm your username/password details are correct first by logging into your account on the TPG website, then use them in your modem.

Regards,
David_M

nayohme
Level 2
I went through this with the technician yesterday. My username and password are entered correctly.

As we have regular drop outs and I have become accustomed to trying to troubleshoot. The problem has never been with out set up or modem.

I would like this escalated so we can get internet again.
David_M

Hi @nayohme 

I have escalated this to our engineers to check further, and someone will call you back ASAp within 24hrs to help out.

regards,

David_M