TPG Community

Get online support

Ticket number: 9367302

chaan981
Level 2
Hi
This chandrasekar(chan) from parramatta I lost my home phone connection and internet on 05/04/2019 still they haven’t fix my connection and too tired to calling to customer care. What’s the best way to get my internet connection back?
5 REPLIES 5
Riezl

Hi @chaan981,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located the account using your community details and we can see that this issue has been escalated to our Engineering Team.

The case engineer has been in touch and discussed the progression of the case. As advised, this has been lodged to Telstra who has committed to send a technician anytime between now and 13/Apr/2019.

The team is closely monitoring this case and the further updates will be provided as soon as it becomes available.

We have also received your email and your concern has been raised to our Complaints Resolution Team. A Complaints Resolution Case Manager will contact you via email or a phone call within 24-48 hours to further discuss the matter.

Let us know if we can be of any assistance. Thank you.

chaan981
Level 2

Hi

I suppose to get internet and homephone back on12/04/2019 still I haven't got my internet and home phone back.

regards

Chan

BasilDV

Hi @chaan981,

We apologise for the inconvenience.

We reviewed the account and understand that you were able to speak with one of our Engineers yesterday. They've advised that the work is still ongoing and the copper network fault has already been escalated to our third party provider Telstra for further investigation.

An assigned Engineer will be monitoring the case and will provide you with the updates via phone call or SMS once available.

Thank you for your patience.

BasilDV

chaan981
Level 2
Hi

Could you please provide me an ETA? nearly ten days I haven't got internet and home phone connection.
BasilDV

Hi @chaan981,

We are currently waiting for the update from our third party provider with the ETA.

We'll chase this with our Engineering team and have someone to contact you within the day to provide further updates with the progress of the case.

Kind regards,

BasilDV