TPG Community

Get online support

Too slow internet speed

godswat7
Level 2
Its been a week since I use this TPG internet it has problem with internet speed. I cant even watch streaming video sometime it took so long for loading it drives me crazy.Im the only one person use internet in my place.
How come this situation happen???
How TPG can fix this problem?
9 REPLIES 9
BasilDV

Hi @godswat7,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and have run some test, but was not able to detect any fault on the network.

Your modem is receiving a good sync speed as well from the copper network.

Are you using a WiFi or a Wired connection? If you are using a WiFi connection, you may check this link for some tips in improving your WiFi connection at home.

You may also check this link for troubleshooting your slow internet connection.

If it's still showing slow connection, please let us know.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

josejorge79
Level 2
I'm paying for 90 Mbps and I got 21mbps. Before I got 70 Mbps or a minimum of 50 Mbps, how dotlyou explain that? You always did the same, you changed my profile.
BasilDV

Hi @josejorge79

We've responded to your previous post here

We'll be waiting for your response to analyze this further.

BasilDV

josejorge79
Level 2
My Internet is Slow again, especially in pick hours. What's is going on. Always the same problem.
Ahra_G

Hi @josejorge79

We left off the troubleshooting part via private message as we're awaiting your response. 

May we know the most convenient time to contact you so we can perform troubleshooting along with you? 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

josejorge79
Level 2
You don't fix anything
Ahra_G

We're here to assist and figure out what seems to be the issue, @josejorge79

May we know the speed you're getting during peak hours versus non-peak? We'd like to know as we've ran a test and your connection is stable. We'll work on your speed and have our tech team to assist you. 

-Ahra_G

BasilDV

Hi @josejorge79

Have you performed the troubleshooting we provided to improve your home WiFi network?

Since you are connected to the WiFi of the extender, have you tried testing the speed when you are connected to the main modem/router?

BasilDV