TPG Community

Get online support

UNABLE TO SET UP MY EMAILS ON OUTLOOK 365

mahonytp
Level 2

I just spent a bit of time with a Microsoft technician trying to resolve problems with my Outlook 365... the reply I was given is:

I have investigated your Outlook and looks like issue is not local - it comes from Exchange server. First of all I can see that for some reason two data files are added to the same profile which is not correct. Secondly new Outlook profile can't be created as it says that you are not the user of this Exchange server. I have tried to load old Outlook profile and it has exactly the same problem - emails are not downloaded from the mail server. You should contact your Exchange server administrator regarding this issue. It's not a problem with Outlook or your computer.

Are you able to help me? 

3 REPLIES 3
mahonytp
Level 2
   I can obviously get to    Hmmm... cannot reach this page

I get a message that I am unable to open the page.  

Shane

Hi @mahonytp ,

Thanks for raising this to us. We'd like to confirm if you're trying to setup your TPG email address. Please post the settings of your email. In case you need a reference on how to setup your TPG email you may visit this link. https://www.tpg.com.au/support/emailsetting

For testing purposes, please test your email to our post office and use a different email client let us know how it will go.

Regards,

Shane

Hi @mahonytp ,

Please change your TPG password and update to your email client password after 30mins. It is possible that the account is blocked. Also, change the outgoing port number to 587.

Let us know how it will go.