TPG Community

Get online support

USAGE data NBN home phone/internet

Shane

Hi @ged147 ,

Let us help coordinate this with our team for investigation. Could you send us a PM with your details?

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Its happened again, only lasted 4 days this time. I have no usage data for 20th June (should show up as 19th June e.g. 23:57:38).

Can you fix again please?

ged147
Level 3

It's happened once again, every few days the same failure. This time 30th June data missing.

Can you fix it permanently?

Aubrey

Hi ged147, usage records may be delayed by up to 48 hours. We'll be monitoring this further though and notify you as soon as we get feedback on the investigation. 

Aubrey

ged147
Level 3

1. The usage data is being drip fed small amounts at a time for minute periods, sometimes hours within the day so clearly there is still a problem (including missing data info).

2. Add to that the tpg email login failure today (raised by someone in community yesterday) that is still failing now.

You already have my details in this list of posts on the previous, ongoing issue.

ged147
Level 3

New monthly period started and usage data still wrong. I have since contacted support twice and there is no progress and no improvement. Same issues, missing data and jumbled data (some from last month period and some from this month).

WTF?