Unable to send

nomailtoday
Level 3

I have not been able to send an email since 13 May. I am using Mail.app. I have tried changing all kinds of setting, shutting it down etc. Draft emails are still sitting there...

6 REPLIES 6
Angeli

Hi @nomailtoday

While you're having an issue with your email client, I would recommend to log in to TPG Post Office and retry sending all the pending emails you have in your drafts. Let me know if the issue still persist. 

Regards, 

Angeli

david64
Level 15
<p>Hi <li-user login="nomailtoday" uid="10943"></li-user>&nbsp;. In Mail app, what settings are you using for sending (smtp) and receiving (pop)?</p>
<p>For each, there is server name, port, and security type.</p>
<p>Is Authentication on?</p>
<p>Use plain text password, not SPA.&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Is there an error message when you try to send?</p>
<p>What device is Mail running on?</p>
ken_gilc
Level 3

Having the exact same issue.  

Angeli

Hi @ken_gilc

What are your email settings? Have you also tried sending the email through TPG Post office?

-Angeli

ken_gilc
Level 3
After searching through the forums I found that others have had success switching ports between 25 and 587.

I did not go to the post office as that was not convenient to me. I note that all my other email accounts with multiple providers it is only tpg related accounts that have an issue. Unlikely to be a client issue.
Shane

Hi, ken_gilc. Could you please post the error message when sending an email and what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?