TPG Community

Get online support

Unable to start up a new modem

SOLVED Go to solution
oviseklahiri
Level 2
Hi,
I have connected a new modem sent by TPG and have been unable to connect to the internet.
Please help.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Riezl

Hi @oviseklahiri,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located the account using your community details. We have checked the status of your connection and it shows up and running now.

If you're still having issues, please let us know so we can further check. Thank you.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Riezl

Hi @oviseklahiri,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located the account using your community details. We have checked the status of your connection and it shows up and running now.

If you're still having issues, please let us know so we can further check. Thank you.

oviseklahiri
Level 2
Hi,
Thank You for the response. I have managed to get this going. All well now.
Riezl

Great!

Feel free to drop us a message should you need any assistance. Cheers!

hearherburrell
Level 2
Do I need a NCD. I've connected the Tpg supplied modem we bought with us from our previous house but we do not have a NCD here. The modem lights indicate power and WLAN is flashing and VoIP light red. No internet light.
BasilDV

Welcome to the Community @hearherburrell

The NBN NCD box is for NBN FTTC technology. If the technology available for you is NBN FTTC, then yes, you need an NCD.

We've created an article that will inform or guide you with the setup of all of our services. You may check New Connection Setup Help.

Feel free to search Community for help with your issue, or contact us and we'd be glad to assist you.

BasilDV