TPG Community

Get online support

Unable to view certain emails from certain senders

mksydney
Level 2

Hi there, recently I have stopped receiving emails from a crypto currency website and because of that, I have not been able to be complete these time sensitive transactions. I have looked through the forums and it seems like this happens when an overeager filter on your end blocks these emails altogether (not even going into the spam folder). Is there a way I can continue to receive these emails or do I have to give up on your email service altogether in order to view these emails.

I have tweaked the filter settings as well to allow all emails from this sender to come through but that has  not changed the situation.

Any help will be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @mksydney ,

Where do you check your emails? Are you using TPG post office or 3rd party Email Client?

Send me the list or the email addresses that you are unable to receive together with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) and we'll raise this with our Postmaster, you may also reach them directly by sending email to postmaster@tpg.com.au

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

mksydney
Level 2

Thanks Shane. PM'd you regarding this.

Shane

Hi @mksydney,

Thanks for sending me the additional details. This has been raised to our Postmaster, we'll provide you a feedback when it becomes available.

Regards,

Thanks Shane. PM'd you regarding this.