TPG Community

Get online support

Unilateral disconnection

gmtoz
Level 3
So TPG has unilaterally disconnected my internet tonight (maybe because of complaints I made since having endless problems in the short time I’ve been with TPG. I called your (no) help line and they told me it was due to an account alignment issue but couldn’t explain what they meant. They just said there was no-one on the help line that could help and someone would could sometime...until then bad luck about my internet. Given I’ve recentlu been billed in advance for this month that’s pretty poor

Please fix or let me out of my contract term (third time I’ve asked for this).

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @gmtoz,

We apologise for the inconvenience.

I've reviewed what happened on the account and learned that the product ID of your NBN account was taken or deleted, which affected the service.

There are a few reasons why this happened. There are times that once a customer inquire an NBN service with a different provider, there are chances that the product ID will be taken by them and the other reason is when another customer uses the same address in processing the NBN order, which both will result of the service being disconnected.

TPG doesn't have any control with the said instances, but we will request for the product ID to be restored from NBN Co. in order for the service to be restored, which may take 24 to 48 hours.

We understand that the service is now working since the NBN product ID of your account was restored.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kind regards,

BasilDV