TPG Community

Get online support

Unstable internet speed

LocalhostxB
Level 2

My internet plan is "NBN Broadband Unlimited superfast: NBN250" but my internet speed sometimes download speed run less than 100 Mbps (like photos I attached). I don't understand why. Sometimes it's reached 200 Mbps but just sometimes. Could you please check it for me? 

3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @LocalhostxB

In order to confirm if you are getting a slow connection speed, you may check this directly with your modem/router.

Are you using a WiFi or a Wired connection when you tested the speed? This article might help you troubleshoot your speed issue:

You may also check the articles below.

If the issue persists, let us have your Customer ID/username via private message so we can have our Tech team to perform troubleshooting along with you.

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

LocalhostxB
Level 2

Hi, 

I've already checked with both wired and wireless connections, they gave me the same result. Also, for wireless, I've checked with my laptop and my smartphone, same result. 

Ahra_G

Thanks for confirming, @LocalhostxB. We'll wait for your details via private message so we can assist and check your service for any underlying connection issue. 

-Ahra_G