Updgrade to NBN

thedinuka
Level 2

I'm currently on the Home Bundle L plan (out of contract). I would like to upgrade to NBN50 plan. I'm wondering what's involved in the upgrade.

1.) Is there going to be a downtime during the upgrade?

2.) Is someone going to visit my home to do this upgrade?

3.) What is a rough timeline for the upgrade to take place?

The last thing I want given the current situation is my internet going down due to an issue in the upgrade. So appreciate if you can answer the above questions.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
RajenS

Need to change your NBN plan? This article is a step-by-step guide on how to change plans on your active NBN service via My Account.

To change your mobile plan check out this guide.

1. Log in to My Account at https://www.tpg.com.au/home/myaccount

pic1.png

2. Under NBN Account Management, click Change your Plan

pic2.png

3. Re-enter your TPG username or Customer ID and password and click Next

pic3.png

4. Select the box for I want to change my NBN plan and click Next

pic4.png

5. Choose the speed tier you prefer – NBN12 (Basic), NBN50 (Standard Plus), or NBN100 (Premium) and select the NBN Bundle you prefer:

Important: For the NBN12 S and SL Bundle, NBN50 SL Bundle, and the NBN100 SL Bundle, you have the option to include the Oz Talk Home Bundle Add-on for an extra charge of $10 a month. Tick the box for the Oz Talk Add-on if you would like to include this in your plan.

6. Click Next and follow the prompts to complete your plan change. You're done! You have now successfully changed your NBN plan.

You are able to change your TPG NBN plan as often you need, depending on the speed you want! For more information about our NBN plans, head over to https://tpg.com.au/nbn#section2

If you require further assistance, you can chat with our Plan Change Team at https://www.tpg.com.au/chat/planchange-movinghome. 

15 REPLIES

jeltz191

Level 3

Why when I am on a business bundle does change plan from my account take me to the personal plans? and does not allow me to upgrade from one business plan to another?

RajenS

Hi  

Welcome to TPG Community!

Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so I can look at your service

thedinuka
Level 2

Hi Rajen

Thanks for the link but that doesn't really answer my questions. Appreciate if you can answer the following questions directly:

1.) Is there going to be a downtime during the upgrade?

2.) Is someone going to visit my home to do this upgrade?

3.) What is a rough timeline for the upgrade to take place?

The last thing I want given the current situation is my internet going down due to an issue in the upgrade. So appreciate if you can answer the above questions.

Thanks

RajenS

Hi, thedinuka

because you are already on NBN 

Don't need tech visit,

We will do it remotely 

No downtime 

it will take 24 to 48 hours 

Please go ahead, change your plan and enjoy

Thanks 

Rajen 

thedinuka
Level 2

Hi rajen,

I don't hink I'm on NBN. When I got to my plan details it says:

Current PlanHome Bundle L

That's not NBN right?

thedinuka
Level 2

Hello, sorry to bug you again. Any updates on this?