TPG Community

Get online support

Upgrade of NBN plan

Kara167
Level 2

Hi

I recently upgraded my plan to NBN FFTN Superfast. I received the email confirming the upgrade had been completed, but my speed hasn't changed and I still get dropouts all the time. As advised, I turned off modem to reset but nothing has changed. Please help.

Regards

kara 167

6 REPLIES 6
KarlB

Hi @Kara167 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

Kara167
Level 2

PM sent

KarlB

Hi @Kara167 

I have requested for our Helpdesk Team to investigate and requested for someone to call you back later on today with an update.

Regards,

Karl

Kara167
Level 2

Ok thanks

Kara167
Level 2

It has been 2 days since I asked for assistance and I have not heard anything from anybody regarding my problem. Can somebody please assist.

Regards

KarlB

Hi @Kara167 

I can see a callback request to call you back, but they haven't had chance to call you back yet. I have requested again for them to call you back ASAP.

Looking at the callback notes they have found your line to the NBN node is around 760m, and this is why you’re not able to achieve the full speed of your NBN100 FTTN plan. Your current sync rate is 42.5Meg down and 19.2Meg up. This speed is good for your line length, but there isn’t much point being on the NBN100 plan. The Helpdesk will call you back and recommend you downgrade your plan to the NBN50 plan. 

Regards,

Karl