TPG Community

Get online support

Upgraded to 100mb superfast plan - now random disconnects everyday

larraiza
Level 2

I have called tpg multiple times and am having my 4th nbn visit today to my place to try resolve the issue.

Ever since upgrading to 100mb superfast plan I am randomly disconnecting multiple times EVERYDAY and it's frustrating. This has been going on for a month now

I have read multiple forums and it days it's possible about how my account is set up and the authentification from tpg end

Can this also please be looked at - it's very annoying

User name is xxxxx

Has anyone else had this issue?

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @larraiza,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I was able to locate the account using the given details, I can confrim that the issue affecting the service is now under assessment of our Engineering Team. 

We have identified that the issue is with the network controlled by the NBN co. This unfortunately means only NBN co. technicians have the authority to fix this fault. I can see that you have been in contact with one of our Engineers and provided an update, at the moment we are still awaiting news from the NBN Co.

Further updates will be provided when it becomes available via SMS or Phone call, we apologise for any inconvenience.

Regards,

I have called tpg multiple times and am having my 4th nbn visit today to my place to try resolve the issue.

Ever since upgrading to 100mb superfast plan I am randomly disconnecting multiple times EVERYDAY and it's frustrating. This has been going on for a month now

I have read multiple forums and it days it's possible about how my account is set up and the authentification from tpg end

Can this also please be looked at - it's very annoying

User name is xxxxx

Has anyone else had this issue?