Upgrading to FTTP

Haun
Level 2

Hello, I have just recently received email saying I am eligible for free upgrade to FTTP. I went to the NBN website to check list of provider participating in free TFFP and TPG is not one of it. Can someone confirm that TPG is not able to upgrade customers to FTTP?

I do get drop out and slow speed here and there but so far not major problem to me and I am happy to stay with TPG if I can get the FTTP. Otherwise, I will have switch to other FTTP participating providers.

My area is 6062 WA.

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Haun,

We got you, let us help check the availability of the FTTP upgrade. We responded to your initial Private Message, please check your inbox.

Regards,

Upgrading to FTTP

Hello, I have just recently received email saying I am eligible for free upgrade to FTTP. I went to the NBN website to check list of provider participating in free TFFP and TPG is not one of it. Can someone confirm that TPG is not able to upgrade customers to FTTP?

I do get drop out and slow speed here and there but so far not major problem to me and I am happy to stay with TPG if I can get the FTTP. Otherwise, I will have switch to other FTTP participating providers.

My area is 6062 WA.