TPG Community

Get online support

Urgent help - Internet is not working

krb1993
Level 2
Hi, my internet has not been working for over 12 hours and I rely on this to work. I have attempted to call several times however I cannot wait 1hour+ to speak with someone. I have done all troubleshooting however modem and nbn box light is still showing orange and no internet. I need help please
3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @krb1993

If your address is not affected by an outage, then we will wait for your reply to our private message.

BasilDV

krb1993
Level 2
Hi team,

Since about 9pm last night I’ve had no internet.
I have already performed basic troubleshooting steps, such as rebooting my modem and router, to no avail. I spoke with technical support late last night and your staff member by the name of Michelle was lovely.

This is the second time this has happened in the past month. Last month it was resolved but I never heard what the issue was in the first place I had to continue to follow up and now we’re in the same situation again.

I rely on a stable internet connection for work, communication, and various online services. The lack of connectivity is causing me not only inconvenience but also financial losses due to missed work opportunities.

I kindly request an urgent follow-up and resolution of this issue. It is my hope that your technical team can diagnose and fix this problem promptly. If necessary, please dispatch a technician to my location to assess and rectify the situation.

I understand that technical issues can arise, and I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter.

Thank you
BasilDV

Hi @krb1993 

This has been raised to our Engineers and your case manager will be in touch with you within the day.

BasilDV